Tepid Emergency Eyewash System
Stingray offers complete tepid solutions for projects in remote locations or locations having only cold water available.
The Stingray S9200-S2230 Tepid Emergency Eyewash System includes:
- 40 Gallon Tank where the water is heated and stored at 140 F
- Complete solution comes with a traditional-access Stingray Emergency Eyewash station. Fixture can be floor mounted, wall mounted, or mounted directly to tank as shown.
- Bowl material can be ABS “First Aid Red” or Stainless Steel per your specification.
- Stingray’s thermostatic mixing valve provides positive hot-water-shut-off and integral cold water bypass.
- Common power requirements are not a drain on the building’s existing system.
- Accumulator flattens temperature spikes throughout the system.
- Integral heat trap prevents hot water migration.
- System is capable of being moved from location to location with simple connections.
For Revit or BIM files, contact Glenn Rose at 317-829-6500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.