Tepid Emergency System
Stingray offers complete tepid solutions for projects in remote locations or locations having only cold water available.
The Stingray S9300 Tepid Emergency System includes:
- 118 Gallon Tank where the water is heated and stored at 180 F. Custom sizes available.
- Complete solution: comes with a Stingray Emergency shower or combination shower eye/face wash system.
- Stingray’s SV125 and SV107 thermostatic mixing valves with positive hot water shut-off and integral cold water bypass that exceed ASSE 1071.
- Common power requirements are not a drain on the building’s existing system.
- The Accumulator flattens temperature spikes throughout the system.
- Integral heat trap prevents hot water migration.
- Available with any of our emergency showers or our combination shower eye/face wash systems.
- Designed to go through a standard 36” opening door.
For Revit or BIM files, contact Glenn Rose at 317-829-6500 or email@example.com.