- Floor Mounted Shower-Only Station offers streamlined options for drench-only use.
- ABS shower head is corrosion resistant; “First Aid Red” provides high visibility
- Stainless Steel Spray Nozzle option offers innovative streamlined option for busy/active environments
- Both shower heads feature a uniform “non-forceful” ANSI-compliant spray pattern and flow rate that increases comfort and promotes proper use
- Stainless Steel Pull Handle activates flow
- Nickel plated stay-open ball valve ensures uninterrupted flow
- Choice of epoxy, galvanized, or stainless steel piping
- ANSI-compliant signage included with each unit
Stingray’s Floor Mounted Shower-Only Unit can be bundled with patented ASSE1071 emergency mixing valve technology (see below) to deliver a complete ANSI Z358.1 solution.
Emergency Mixing Valve
- Patented Design
- Integral cold water bypass rate from 7-22 GPM
- Positive hot water shut-off exceeds ASSE 1071 requirements
- Powerful liquid filled thermostat
- Compensates for supply line temperature and pressure changes
- Outlet flow is full cold upon thermostat failure
- Tamper-resistant control adjustment
- Rugged design; stainless steel piston and liner
- Valve can recirculate both hot and cold water supply
- Easy-maintenance valve; can be maintained without removal
The Stingray SV125 offers engineers, owners and users the peace of mind and safety offered by Stingray’s positive hot water shut-off and integral cold water bypass features. The SV125 is lead-free.
BIM REVIT Files
SV125: Download File